WINNERS ANNOUNCED~DUCK CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
All the pics...are killing me!!! They are so pretty!!! The prizes are great!!! Good luck to everyone and can't wait to see the winning picture. It is going to be hard for you judges, because there are such good pics! I am going to enter....I am adding a bonus pic(2) with this one and then am going to put in another entry(hope that makes since). Now most of you guys have already met him, but I just had to use his pics!!

Name: Jeffery
Breed: Pekin
Why I love him: Now...this is Jeffery!! I go out every morning and can never leave the duck pen without a smile on my face. He always come quacking out of the pen telling all about the girls and how he needs another man....and he tells me all the things ducks tell people about. I got this little(big, I just like to say little) man from metzer and whene I opened the box in the car I saw little Jeffery and that is when I knew I loved him(along with all my girls). Jeffery is so funny!!!! He is so so special!!! Ok now for pics:

ENTRY PIC: First bath and he was a little embarrassed!View attachment 1512539

Bonus Pics:
View attachment 1512544 View attachment 1512545
When I get a better pic I will enter one of my girls!! Thanks!!
OMG Jeffrey is so precious!

I suspect we will not get anymore entries for awhile, so I will occasionally bump this thread to remind those who are waiting for their ducklings to reach 2 months to enter them.

We have 21 entries so far. I have collected them and only named them by their post # to make the contest as non biased as I can
:love

Goodluck to everyone!!!

Entry 2
Name:
River
Breed: Black Muscovy
What makes your duck special to you:
River is a friendly Muscovy who likes food and to fly around.
74B55B09-300F-47ED-8FF0-6E53FDDD53C9.jpeg

This is hiccup, She'll be 6 months old at the end of this month, She's a Penciled call duck (Hen) The thing I love about her is her personality and her quack, every time she quacks it sounds like she has the hiccups, Thus the name. And she's the only one that'l come up to me willingly and let me hold her~
View attachment 1512433
This is Clover, She's the same age as Hiccup and is an all black call duck (hen) She's the best flyer out of my call ducks and Loves windy days.. Honestly sometimes I thought she'd fly off on me :th Time to get the shears out..
View attachment 1512439

They are very cute. Wish we had calls that looked like that, but ours have longer bills like Mallards but are still small. Also Australian Calls in general can be hard to get. I was going to get some ages ago but I got Mallards instead and I’m happy with them.

20180824_155125.jpg

This is Dandy Lion Waters! She is a pampered (you can tell by the pedicure) 4.5 month old Indian Runner. She is the most entertaining and lovable friend. She is the best therapist in the world. Listens and advises on EVERYTHING I say, and is by my side every minute possible. Even to the point of getting out of her box at night to waddle in and check on me while I'm sleeping. She would rather stand next to my bed for hours than sit in her cozy box in the other room. She is ALWAYS happy to see me, and cheer me up.

View attachment 1516731
This is Dandy Lion Waters! She is a pampered (you can tell by the pedicure) 4.5 month old Indian Runner. She is the most entertaining and lovable friend. She is the best therapist in the world. Listens and advises on EVERYTHING I say, and is by my side every minute possible. Even to the point of getting out of her box at night to waddle in and check on me while I'm sleeping. She would rather stand next to my bed for hours than sit in her cozy box in the other room. She is ALWAYS happy to see me, and cheer me up.
Wow shes beautifull

20180627_183938.jpg

This is my 4.5 month old Indian Runner, Dandy Lion Waters. Well, more like I am hers. She loves to ride in the truck, meet new people and get into new adventures. From grocery bag inspection to checking in on me while I sleep, she never fails to make sure I am taken care of. She follows me everywhere. (even jumped into the shower with me once LOL) She is most loyal and a great listener. She is always happy to see me. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

View attachment 1516731

View attachment 1516732
This is my 4.5 month old Indian Runner, Dandy Lion Waters. Well, more like I am hers. She loves to ride in the truck, meet new people and get into new adventures. From grocery bag inspection to checking in on me while I sleep, she never fails to make sure I am taken care of. She follows me everywhere. (even jumped into the shower with me once LOL) She is most loyal and a great listener. She is always happy to see me. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Such cute ducks and great stories to go with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom