WINNERS! The results are in!

big_smile.png
yippiechickie.gif

This is yearly! I didn't know that. What if we had a monthly one, and gave out small prizes and then all the monthly winners would compete at the end of the year?

Last edited:
I just checked this post, and WOW! I am humbled and so grateful that Brandy aka My little Murk Murk was deemed a winner in the judges eyes like in my eyes every day I've had her! I don't know how to thank you properly. I would not have wanted to be in the judges' shoes! All the birds in every catagory are so beautiful to me. Brandy will be all puffed up when I tell her!
smile.png
We are thinking of getting a Welsummer rooster for Brandy to see if we can hopefully get some chicks that look like her. If we are successful, and any of you are interested, that means we will have chicks to swap or sell! The Online Poultry Show was a lot of fun as far as I'm concerned whether lose or win. I truly enjoyed looking at everyone's beautiful, spoiled with love birds. The whole experience makes me greedy for other breeds!
smile.png
Thanks again for all the hours spent judging. I hope your fingernails grow back soon.
smile.png

P.S. I really thought Duke would win the mixed chicken category! I discussed him with Brandy, and she agreed he sounded like a handsome man! I think she'd like a date with him.

Last edited:
Okay, here's the deal. As long as I can get someone (possibly someone willing to do this on this site. *hint *hint) to help me, I will take the top 12 pictures, and make a calendar, which I will then send through email to someone willing to print 7 of them (I think its 7, I'll check later) and throw them together and send them out through mail to our winners of each category! My printer I don't think could handle that... but I'm not making you any promises Airmom... but maybe just maybe since you're our *Grand Champion, maybe if we could find someone willing to donate some hatching eggs for a prize, maybe we could do something like that. I myself would, but I have never shipped eggs and I couldn't gurantee 100% full breeds.

Back
Top Bottom