Winter Gardens/ Greenhouse!

And the tomatoes, plus a poor attempt at some squash.
IMG_3268.jpeg

Can you get some liquid fertilizer to water them with? They look like they need a boost.
Yes, I’ll do that. I only have the kind you mix into a watering can for right now. I’ll get liquid kind tomorrow. Like I said this is all an experiment for me because a) I’ve never used a greenhouse before and b) I’ve never grown flowers from seed before!

Also here are the sunflowers in the greenhouse! I know they’d do fine being started from seed in the ground once it’s nice enough, I’m just experimenting! But please tell me what I’m doing wrong to get the crusty leaves! View attachment 3809868View attachment 3809869
the only thing I can think of that you are doing to get the crusty leaves is, you have too many in one pot at once so pick which one looks the best/healthy and pull out the others. maybe put them in a bigger pot once you take out the non healthy looking ones since it kinda looks like they are out growing there pots.
Other then that great job!

the only thing I can think of that you are doing to get the crusty leaves is, you have too many in one pot at once so pick which one looks the best and pull out the others. maybe put them in a bigger pot once you take out the non healthy looking ones since it kinda looks like they are out growing there pots.
Other than that great job!
Oh no I didn’t know they’d outgrown their pots already! I will definitely do that tomorrow, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom