Winter incubation set, anyone else!!

I set a bunch of mutt eggs and some rir today.
clap.gif

I have no chickens... Yet! I am setting 13 eggs tonight. This is a first for me and I want to share the miracle of hatching chicks with my 5 children. I am setting 5 Easter eggers, 3 Golden Laced Wyandotte, 3 Black Copper Marans, and 2 Blue Hamburg. Tomorrow will be day one since I'm getting up in the middle of the night to set them at midnight. (I can't wait till the morning to do it!).
jumpy.gif

I look forward to seeing all your chicks!
thumbsup.gif

I just set my eggs in the incubator today!
wee.gif
Due Jan. 28th. Silkies, and Black astrolorps . This will be my second try as I lost my first batch around Christmas time. ( temps went up too high ) Hope this time I will get lucky !!
jumpy.gif

I set 21 silkie, frizzle, game bird, and nh's on the 28th! I then set 19 polish, silkie, and frizzle on the 1st! I then set 5 Indian runner duck on the 1st! My only girl laying of my own flock then started dropping eggs! 1 on the 2nd, 1 on the 4th and 1 on the 6th! So what else couldI do?? I popped them in too! Needless to say I just bought a second incubator for lockdown and thankfully should be able to manage each sets lockdown without too much trouble! (I HOPE)! This is addicting!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom