Winter is here!!! PIC HEAVY

Thanks for sharing the videos. That guy is a riot! I thoroughly enjoyed them
smile.png

Wish I could buy his place, sounds like paradise!

You don't sound scary except that I thought you were female (then the beard would be scary
lol.png
).

We get snow here but it's dust compared to what you get. My DH would never agree to move anywhere where the winters are so treacherous.
We still get excited when it snows here. Were lucky to get 5" and it sticks for just a few days.

You bought an eclectic bunch of birds. Glad that Mean ^$*@%(@ found a home with you too.

Quote:
Ray is a funny guy. If you look back on his first videos you can see that he built that home out of a bunch of old garages. It looks like it took a lot of work to get that place to where he has it now. Basically it's 5 cleared acres in the middle of 80 acres of forest.

I think your DH would not have had a good time with me today. Up at 4:00am and out the door to pick up a friend for deer hunting. It was about 9 F out but no wind. It was still pretty brutal to sit for 4 hours. We went north of Duluth into the Hinterland. Saw a lot of moose and wolf tracks as well as deer tracks. Heard one deer pass below me in a swamp, but never saw him. Warmed up to balmy 20 F by noon. Decided to hunt behind my house since I had fresh tracks in the yard yesterday. Didn't see a thing, but I did see that we have someone trespassing on my land. I'll be following these tracks to who evers house they come from and remind them of the trespass laws.

BTW...I didn't buy these birds. He gave them all to me. Very nice of him to do that since the wife and I had just met him.

Back
Top Bottom