Winter Laundry, - do not try this in warm climates!

lau.gif
I've lived in Florida all my life, but the hubby is from upstate New York, and he's told me stories about "frozen laundry"! Those pics are great, and thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh!
thumbsup.gif

That's true Debi!! Like I said, I've never had it happen to ME! You gotta admit though, it is funny! My 15y/o daughter loved it too!
thumbsup.gif

It is funny to see, and it shows the OP's sense of humor to pose them like that. I had that happen to me ONCE, then I set up drying racks in the house. It is NOT fun to find out you have no underwear and then find it frozen on the line. Right before work. Commando doesn't work so well on a person of a certain age.

It is funny to see, and it shows the OP's sense of humor to pose them like that. I had that happen to me ONCE, then I set up drying racks in the house. It is NOT fun to find out you have no underwear and then find it frozen on the line. Right before work. Commando doesn't work so well on a person of a certain age.

I'm sure, if you've got nothing else to put on. I wouldn't like that either. But the way the OP posed them, was hilarious!!! I guess it makes me thankful for living where I do. Only sometimes though.
tongue.png

I'm sure, if you've got nothing else to put on. I wouldn't like that either. But the way the OP posed them, was hilarious!!! I guess it makes me thankful for living where I do. Only sometimes though.
tongue.png

I don't like line drying, but where we lived at the time, we had propane. In the winter there is no choice. $500 a month just to heat, forget cooking and drying.

Back
Top Bottom