Winter storm warning! I am sooooooo sick

Quote:
Ok to me that's a little to hot LOL I like it right at 65 - 70 Any higher than 75 and I turn the air on. And if it reaches 90 here I don't even want to go outside
gig.gif

I second that.. My comfort zone is between 70 and 75. The house that we bought has no air conditioning at all. In the summer I open all windows and turn on the ceiling fans. In the winter the only time I go out is to feed and water all my animals.

take up X-country skiing,and snowmobiling with your son,and ice skating..buy a horse broke to drive and get a sleigh..and winter hikes in state parks,all these will help you survive the winters here..dressed properly in layers and you wont even notice the cold,and at least you get some natural sunlight in your brain..lol..and I forgot,skiijoring with you dogs is fun also..tho a little tricky at first..

We have a ground hog on our property. It's still underground, has been since last fall and won't be out until spring.

There's no point in listening to ground hogs that have "Gone Hollywood" and are living some fake city lifestyle.
lol.png

Schools are closed here too as are the i-states. I like snow but I was getting used to seeing the grass in a few spots. I trudged thru knee hi drifts in the yard trying to get to the coop. The chickens & guineas are locked in and not happy and one doxie refuses to go potty outside. She has to be in pain but simply will not go potty outside.

Its a blizzard here

Back
Top Bottom