Winter storm warning! I am sooooooo sick

lilshadow

Songster
12 Years
Jan 8, 2008
Milaca, MN
of SNOW. Yes, I know I moved to a state that gets snow, but for crying out loud. I want spring and summer. My son is excited because he can go snow mobiling(sp), but let me tell ya. I have had enough of this white stuff. It's hard doing chores in the snow.

DITTO THAT! We got freezing rain this morning and now were expecting 10 inches of snow! SICK YES, VERY sick of it! And I LOVE winter but now that I have chickens I don't want it to be cold and snowy because I really miss watching them forage in the lush green grass
sad.png

I hear ya. Yeah, it's headed your way too. I love winter also, but enough is enough. I moved here from TN right now they are getting 50-70 degree weather, and I miss it. I think that there should only be 2 months of winter if that. This 4-5 months is just to much.

Sorry, but it was 80 here today. Tomorrow it will be 86. Then by Sat. evening down close to freezing. What tha? I'm enjoying the warm weather while it last. We were out building on the bigger coop today.
cool.png

I hate winter too!! we had really nice weather last week or so, and then the next weekend in snowed
th.gif
I couldn't believe it, I figured a dusting, no it was several inches. I hope our weather is better, it the 40's 30's now but its going back into the 20's but will warm back up and hopefully stay warm.

Sorry, but it was 80 here today. Tomorrow it will be 86.

Ok to me that's a little to hot LOL I like it right at 65 - 70 Any higher than 75 and I turn the air on. And if it reaches 90 here I don't even want to go outside
gig.gif

Quote:
Ok to me that's a little to hot LOL I like it right at 65 - 70 Any higher than 75 and I turn the air on. And if it reaches 90 here I don't even want to go outside
gig.gif

I second that.. My comfort zone is between 70 and 75. The house that we bought has no air conditioning at all. In the summer I open all windows and turn on the ceiling fans. In the winter the only time I go out is to feed and water all my animals.

Back
Top Bottom