Winter warmth in the henhouse

Quote:
Not sure - do you mean The Rice Table? If so, I don't think I ever made it there, despite being 5 miuntes away.
http://www.google.com/search?source...13,GGLG:en&q=indonesian+restaurant+san+rafael

There sure are a bunch of great Thai restaurants there though. We have no traffic here, clean air and friendly folks - but man do I miss the variety of restaurants. Most of them here are mediocre at best, or over-priced. Thankfully there is a decent Chinese here in Mt. Shasta, and Thai in Yreka and Ashland, but the choices are still pretty limited.

The Rice Table, that was it. We always tried to get a meal there when we were up that way. And I really know what you mean about the lack of restaurants in a small town. Our town isn't as small as yours, but we don't have a wide variety at all - especially after having the choices of the Bay Area. Ashland/Medford has a pretty good variety. For us Eugene is where we go for the "big" shopping, and a nice meal out. We like to stop at Lilly's in Shasta, if we are there in time for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom