Wire Wrap and Weave Jewelry

Pics
Thats it for pictures right now..... I need to start using my tripod and get up a neutral screen and pedistal.... Color in the back ground is everythihng towards making a good picture. The one of my sons is illuminated partially by my sons Gekko heat lamp... Its not so red... Its yellow flash Laboradorite with a yellow wire (bronze) which will patina with age...

Non reflective ligting will be good as well.

Also for the most part I can make just about anything sturdy enough into a pendant.

I have quite a selection of stones and beads Just ask. I can make ear wires or use a selection of ear wires that are hypoallergenic. I can also do chain but its time intensive and somewhat wasteful of wire but for short lenghts like safety chain or bracelet chain Its a must...

Many of the things I have shared have moved on to new owners... Like Penny. and my horse group friends... But... I can pretty much can duplicate the intent of the design. Not wire for wire but the general concept.

Stones like Laboradorite and the Turquoises are one of a kinds... I can get the same or similar shapes Not color or flash...

I charge time and materials... Not as expensive as you might think.

Very nice, I would have expected that you've been doing this a lot longer than a year! I'm a bead weaver, tapestries made with seed beads. Since it's not chicken related (yet), I haven't posted here, but if you're interested in seeing, go to my YouTube site. I can't post the link from my phone, but if you type in "CoyKoi bead" it'll pop up. Like, comment, subscribe is the YouTuber's mantra.

Very nice, I would have expected that you've been doing this a lot longer than a year! I'm a bead weaver, tapestries made with seed beads. Since it's not chicken related (yet), I haven't posted here, but if you're interested in seeing, go to my YouTube site. I can't post the link from my phone, but if you type in "CoyKoi bead" it'll pop up. Like, comment, subscribe is the YouTuber's mantra.
I used to do bead weaving.... Bracelets and then just with a needle and beads made earrings... LOVED it. I bought Tandy out when tHey went out of business .... got a loom some where.

Loved making patterns on grid paper....

deb

Back
Top Bottom