Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

About 3 inches here..yuck. Just finished shoveling it off.
Ok dont know how many of you know about UW Swap. They are a resale shop for stuff from UW Madison (found or used) and they are located in Verona. They have a giant incubator for repair or parts. Dont know if this can help anyone, but thought I would post. This was on their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...436.1073741831.109458162407487&type=1&theater

well looks like we ended up with more snow than expected so DH is out removing snow now. Of course we both forgot that DD has a choir concert tonight so he won't be able to see it
sad.png
. Hopefully they aren't going to be as long as her band conert was last week....

TO- he is still interested in Modern Game chickens but we are starting with the bunny and see how everything goes
wink.png

I am so ready for warmer weather!!!!!

Kids have Prom in three weeks, so today my oldest DD and I walked downtown to order the flowers needed. I am so glad that she likes to buck the traditions and go with something different. All of this snow better be gone by then....... I am thinking we will be having Easter Egg hunts in snowsuits if this keeps up....

Time to relax before another evening of kickboxing....

Call me crazy but as I was working today I took a few minutes to watch the snow fall. It was so peaceful, what a nice day! this might be the last snow of the season, what a nice quiet way for winter to go out. Oh yes I m ready for spring to but Ive had an experience or two that taught me to embrace the present.. It could be so much worse! I m so glad to have the chance to witness these wonders on a daily bases. Take a moment to soak in the peacefulness as the evening rolls in. WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I know this is me being a novice with chicks but they really stress me out! Not sure it's the mix of breeds or what but I feel like they are all nuts! The BCM is getting so big so much quicker than the others! The Mille Fluer thinks he's the boss and is picking on the others ( pecking the feather/fuzz out of the Ancona who is a total mental patient ) the poor little peaceful jaerhon are constantly being jumped by somebody! They will eventually all be together so I hate to separate them now only to have to reintroduce them later any advice I have a bunch more coming soon! I have 2 larger totes connected with a roosting bar, a dirt bath,treat stick and hay for them to scratch around in. I was hoping to have them out in the garage in a bigger container soon but with this weather I don't think they are ready? Just over 3 weeks

Back
Top Bottom