Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

GO PACK GO!
What type of siding are you having put on koko? Our house is in need of that and windows too. We built in 79 and it's still all the original lap siding and wood windows.

bigz

View attachment 1211112
I need a butcher block, so I can use this

I looked up real butcher block tables online. be prepared to get yourself a second job if you buy one new..

a simple two types of wood cutting board, 12" x 15" x 2" is about $170.oo
the one I made is 2 1/4" x 12" x 16"
clear #1 red oak.

I think I have some maple around here somewhere. I understand that maple is the best wood for cutting boards..

end grain surface is better than long grain.. but more labor intensive because you can't run it through a thickness planer..

.....jiminwisc......

The season is all but over for the Pack now....heads will fly and Ted will be the first to go....it will be a build a new team with good drafts and good accusations from other teams....tough to see all the good players let go in the past, and watch them perform on other teams...yep it's the way thing go in the NFL...but more control and a willing to keep good players should be considered...in my opinion.

bigz

DONE! House is gone, so happy for the new owners, they absolutely love it!

Attachments

• Wega House SOLD.jpg
    Wega House SOLD.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 2
We lived north of Fall Creek for 6 years, before moving to Wyoming- Cadot address, Eau Claire County though. When I worked for the county Ag department (1994) we spent quite a bit of time in the Augusta area. I absolutely loved the Amish furniture shop (I can't remember the name now), although I could never afford to buy anything there. The café had the best chicken dumpling soup.

We lived north of Fall Creek for 6 years, before moving to Wyoming- Cadot address, Eau Claire County though. When I worked for the county Ag department (1994) we spent quite a bit of time in the Augusta area. I absolutely loved the Amish furniture shop (I can't remember the name now), although I could never afford to buy anything there. The café had the best chicken dumpling soup.

there is an Amish furniture store in Plainfield, just across the street to the West of the Pioneer Restaurant. .
they have great pies at that restaruant

i got a farm south of augutsa

While not the same Amish community prolly...we have a furniture store just up the road from here...yep, stuff is kinda pricey for some stuff and not to bad for other things...a solid oak bookcase with prolly 6 shelves goes for $135....not bad when you consider what it would cost you in labor and free wood off your property.

bigz

Back
Top Bottom