Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

We are suppose to have another 4-6 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. It rained here and then turned into a wet heavy snow. I am guessing a little more than an inch.

I agee jvls1942 about a new ruler. I think we would make better weather forecasters

I do need to give you all a Good Chuckle ~

I got off work at Walmart tonite. We all went to our cars and started brushing snow off. Then 2 people took off and it was just me and the other cashier but his headlights weren't one. Then I thought I saw movement in the store by the exit door. Thought other cashier ran inside to get something and got locked in. Then the other vehicle lights went on and he left. Now just me in parking lot and saw movement again. Decided to drive to door and see. Alarm was going off. One of the maintenance guys was still in the building, so had to call police who had to call the key holder and the Assistant Store Manager who was on duty. When he got there and went inside, I went home ~ and I thought things were slow and boring all night. I guess something had to liven it up *LOL*

Good thing it wasn't a real robbery with real guns. It seems like so many want money and what it can buy without actually going to work. We are always in defensive mode here.
Just cleaned up the snow that slid off the roof by the doors. There was prolly a foot that came off at once...now I need a break and a nap....

bigz

I haven't posted for awhile.
I had a slight cold for about 4 days. didn't feel ill, just runny nose and sneezing. I am over it now.
Annie made a kettle of chicken soup. So I figured we needed some good dinner rolls to go with it.
I made my version of Hawiian rolls. They turned out great. Not doughy like the store bought ones..

I used one of my 12" x 20" baking sheets. 48 rolls fit on it nicely. I like to butter a roll and drop it into the remaining broth in my bowl. soak it up and eat the soggy roll. yummy for sure..
Had the exhaust pipe welded on Annie's car. and replaced one fuel injector. good to go for awhile again.
loving these mild temps.
......jiminwisc...

Nice to see some sunshine here for a change. First time it's poked out in the last 12 days. I'm sure the hens will be laying good today! I know it makes me feel better and warms the house through the south patio door.
Hoping the Chiefs can pull of a wind today too.
bigz

it was a good game, it always is good when your chosen team wins.
I moved some snow away from the garage today. a lot slid off of the roof.
the sun really helped that happen.
I have some hand shoveling to do at the service door of the garage. but it I don't get that done, it will melt come spring..
.....jiminwisc.....

Turned out not so bad later today, but ya it was cold this morning.
Every day we get closer to Spring....personally I can't wait.
Ordered my seeds today from sand hill preservation.... visions of warm garden soil dancing in my head!
bigz

I spread ice melt and sand on the parking area that is more like a skating rink ..
Not even thinking about gardening, yet.
I am going to do only pots this year. If anybody wants corn, I will work up the garden and plant it, but I am not going to weed it..
almost noon and I have not had breakfast yet..
.....jiminwaUSAu.....

Starting to get a little "Nippy" down here in Whitewater ~ It was 16 degrees when I got off work little after midnight this morning. Car was lightly frosted. Too lazy to scrape that little bit off, so ran car for a bit and drove home. We were suppose to get an inch over night last night, once again them rich guys with fancy equipment were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom