Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Vicki I think you can give them treats if you want; I look at it this way, if they are out running with mom they are eating bugs and things right away so at 2 weeks they can handle it.

Every generation has it's bad apples and the shining stars.

Made a Southern supper tonight! BBQ Pork Ribs, homemade mac 'n' cheese, cornbread, garlic mashed red potatoes, corn, and pineapple.... all I needed was some Sweet tea and some Collard greens!

A big peach pie would have rounded out the evening nicely.

I see you Jim....

frow.gif

Got some photos of my Aussies today, thought I'd share.

This is DeBakey, the 10 month old pup. She's really starting to look like a big dog, now.

This is Monet, 1 1/2 years, so pretty.

and this is Miss Riley, grandma to Monet, great aunt to DeBakey, looking pretty good for 10 1/2 years old.

The girls will all be headed down to St. Louis for the week to the USASA Nationals at Purina Farms. Riley is stoked to get to be a show dog again, she's entered in 10 and over veterans.

LOL I have the exact same problem....they all want the same nestbox! There will literally be lines for one or two boxes. ALso, I have 3 broody hens now (2 of which are bantys) so there is often 2 hens in 1 box.

Has anyone ever had a roo go into a nestbox? I was out observing them one day and when they forgot I was there, I saw the weirdest thing,....one of the Roos did the lil noise calling the hens over...then ended up climbing into the box and stayed there for a few minutes! WEIRD!
One of my roos will go in a nestbox and clear it out. bedding, eggs, everything like he is looking for the attraction that the hens have to going in there.

Got some photos of my Aussies today, thought I'd share.

This is DeBakey, the 10 month old pup. She's really starting to look like a big dog, now.

This is Monet, 1 1/2 years, so pretty.

and this is Miss Riley, grandma to Monet, great aunt to DeBakey, looking pretty good for 10 1/2 years old.

The girls will all be headed down to St. Louis for the week to the USASA Nationals at Purina Farms. Riley is stoked to get to be a show dog again, she's entered in 10 and over veterans.
Gorgeous Dogs !!! Who's taking them down there?

Colton..... Congrats on the chicks, they look perfect. All fluffy and healthy.... You did good, you should be very proud !!! Now the hard part... giving them to your friend. Are you keeping any?

Well, I went to see that pup tonight...... Oh my God.... That's all I'm going to say until I can figure out how to help this person get her animals fixed.

I'll just say this one thing.... boy there sure are some stupid people in this world !!!!

Got some photos of my Aussies today, thought I'd share. This is DeBakey, the 10 month old pup. She's really starting to look like a big dog, now. This is Monet, 1 1/2 years, so pretty. and this is Miss Riley, grandma to Monet, great aunt to DeBakey, looking pretty good for 10 1/2 years old. The girls will all be headed down to St. Louis for the week to the USASA Nationals at Purina Farms. Riley is stoked to get to be a show dog again, she's entered in 10 and over veterans.
Oh my goodness hurley! Im speechless!!... almost :) what show are they headed to this weekend? Im going to fdl as a spectator this sun. Cton, congrats on the hatch! Angie buns, wish you were closer to me! You could send all those extra customers my way ;-) and so cute the note and pics, great idea!

Back
Top Bottom