Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Ahh, a baby pool! Who is keeping track and what does the winner get?? My dad thinks it would be great to have the kid a couple days late, on Friday the 13th. Uh, no.
I sent it on Thurs morn I do believe, regular first class mail (what used to be parcel post.) Maybe today you'll see it, or early next week.

I remember that hilarious pic too! Heather, I am convinced I have short tendons/ligaments, made even tighter by HS track and basketball careers. My sis, on the other hand, is very flexy and also did gymnastics when she was a kid. But I got the better teeth between the two of us, so we're even.

Judge, send the bats over here - we have so many bugs for them to scarf!
Ah, now, nothing wrong with Friday the 13th. My 4 year old was born on Friday the 13th, we closed on our house on Friday the 13th, joked with hubby that we screwed up and should have gotten married on Friday the 13th to complete the triple crown. :)

And talk about evil turkey ducks! They are on their third hatch of babies this summer! Their worse then rabbits! Two hens are under my old chicken coop setting on eggs right now, we are going to be tearing the building down! Silly birds!

Hey all! Been a while. We are still hanging in there. Raised two turkeys this year on natural forage, Bronzes, they made it ti 18 and 27 pounds in 4 months. Lovely.
We also started beekeeping this year. My husband's uncle (he's on here....somewhere) is gifting us bees for a few years while on overseas assignments. I am loving it.
Kids are huge. THe baby I was waiting on forever 2.8 years ago is now 2.8 and potty trained. No more babies for me, so I am soooooo thrille after 18 years of parenting, no more babies ever again. Except the four legged kind!
Our flock is dwindling so I am looking to either get in on a chick order or purchase pullets.
Later!

Afternoon
frow.gif
, turned out to be a nice day. Picked a good sized tote of zucchini and around 2 dozen tomatoes yesterday. Our pear tree is loaded with fruit- not to much longer and they will be ready! Had the chance to get some peaches and make peach jam
big_smile.png

A friend of ours is looking for someone who has buff saddleback Pomeranian geese- she is looking for ones that have a pink beak and pink feet.

moved some birds around today and it looks like DD has 2 extra Blue Andalusian hens if anyone is interested. They lay a good sized medium/large white egg. They are 1 year old.

DD and DS(11) are finishing up their project and record books for 4-H. Looking through the pictures that were taken at fair to put in their books.

I got new neighbors this week. Their dog came and killed one of my chickens. I beat her in their yard then told them if I see her in,my yard again she will be shot. Then I pointed at the dead chicken and said "you can clean up the chicken it killed". And I walked away. Next time I'll call the cops so they get a fine. But the third time is a bullet. If it kills certain ones there may be more than a dog getting a bullet. That's my terroristic threat for the day.

Does anyone want a five toed buckeye roo that was hatched from eggs from TerriO? He was born 3 weeks after the bash so he is a little over 2 months. It is very masculine and started crowing a few weeks ago. Otherwise he is soup.

FF-so sorry about your cousin
sad.png

Lisa
Ditto

I got new neighbors this week. Their dog came and killed one of my chickens. I beat her in their yard then told them if I see her in,my yard again she will be shot. Then I pointed at the dead chicken and said "you can clean up the chicken it killed". And I walked away. Next time I'll call the cops so they get a fine. But the third time is a bullet. If it kills certain ones there may be more than a dog getting a bullet. That's my terroristic threat for the day.
seems reasonable to me. If you had a pet tiger, I am sure the neighbors would want you to take every precaution to keep it from eating their dog. nuff said.

Ah, now, nothing wrong with Friday the 13th. My 4 year old was born on Friday the 13th, we closed on our house on Friday the 13th, joked with hubby that we screwed up and should have gotten married on Friday the 13th to complete the triple crown. :)
Except that my DH is utterly obsessed with Halloween and would run with it. To the ends of the earth.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom