Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Kristi, sis had to recently do that sergery on one of her dogs. Found a good cheap place. I sent her a message for some info. And will keep you posted.

Hennroos, what I'd you use for a fan in your hatcher? Scott can not get it just right. First we used one from a stryo bator we found on cl. Not enough. Then a fireplace fan modified. Too big. Tnow one from a space heater. Still not quite right.

Jim, ideas from ypu welcome :) it is a wine cooler.

All has been well here. Car is out for some minor repairs. Borrowing a friends suburban. I really like it! But not the gas guzzling :/

Chickies are very well. Even tho it has been raining, they are enjoying the fresh grass for sure! Chicks are thriving and happy. Turkeys are laying.

Welcome to all of the new people! Lots of good advice here for sure. And nice people. Hope you can all make the bash! I have lined up a few placws for the dogs. But am still searchi g for chicken keepers lol I am sure we will find someone :)

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

HI welcome happy to see you you will love it here..

Northern Wisc ? you can raise snow peas and ice berg lettuce..

I don't have a spot cut out yet. I do have brave little tomato plants started in the house and spinach in a pot. The previous owners have a nice berry patch started, but it is very overgrown. I'm anxious to get it cleaned up. Dreaming of raspberies...

Thank you! I'll look into the club, I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills. Keeping any animals is a responsibilty, and I want to do mine correctly. My girls rely on me to provide proper conditions and I do my best to give it to them. From visiting other coops I feel mine is much cleaner than others I've seen thus far, so I'm happy to know I'm on top of things. I can fit another 6 or so but I prefer they have space. But I do want 2 Easter Eggers. The possum got the one I had......she was such a sweet hen. The possum, he got an acute case of lead poisoning. I don't normally kill things but this was a territorial dispute. I've looked around a little bit but nothing serious yet...I'm waiting for nicer weather so the new ones can adapt without being forced.

good evening,

well, Pang showed up with 108 eggs.. they are all tucked into the bator now.. along with 13 more guinea eggs of mine..

I lost count of the overall,, I think it is 108 32 96 13 108 = 350ish ?
I think I can get about 96 to 100 more in if I have to, I guess..

I had to jockey some around to double deck, so I have different dates in the same flats.. something I don't like to do, but I am resisting starting up another bator just yet..

I have to hard wire a fan into Marlene's other bator..

Dan, aren't those computer fans all 12 V ??

If not, where did you find the 110V ones ?

..........jiminwisc.......

Kristi, sis had to recently do that sergery on one of her dogs. Found a good cheap place. I sent her a message for some info. And will keep you posted.

Hennroos, what I'd you use for a fan in your hatcher? Scott can not get it just right. First we used one from a stryo bator we found on cl. Not enough. Then a fireplace fan modified. Too big. Tnow one from a space heater. Still not quite right.

Jim, ideas from ypu welcome
smile.png
it is a wine cooler.

All has been well here. Car is out for some minor repairs. Borrowing a friends suburban. I really like it! But not the gas guzzling
hmm.png

Chickies are very well. Even tho it has been raining, they are enjoying the fresh grass for sure! Chicks are thriving and happy. Turkeys are laying.

Welcome to all of the new people! Lots of good advice here for sure. And nice people. Hope you can all make the bash! I have lined up a few placws for the dogs. But am still searchi g for chicken keepers lol I am sure we will find someone
smile.png

we used something similar to this one
http://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-H...F8&qid=1398823280&sr=8-9&keywords=cooling+fan

hope you get it working right

not much going on here besides work, 2 of our Cali does are due tomorrow- both building nests and 1 pulled hair for her nest....
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom