Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

We have Verizon Hot Spot and get 4G service in most areas of our house and property. We were very happy to get service at this place, so many of the houses we looked at didn't get service. The local Cellular provider would only have 3G at best.

Our biggest issue lately is we have to constantly turn the hot spot on and off or it stops working after about 10 minutes. I've called too many times and have no decided I'll just deal with it until the contract is up and maybe one day look for something else.

Congrats!
wee.gif

Welcome to the Cheeseheads ChickenG..... Congrats on the hatch!

Dang bl4 sounds like you would rather be working. Me, I'm happy doing things without a boss.

I think you should do wedding cakes with money down for the order placed...then work on their money and charge enough for a profit....keep that going and going,and before long you will be the wedding cake place that folks go....and best of all....you don't have to eat it...can save your money and get outa town....How's that sound for an idea?

bigz

Welcome to the Cheeseheads ChickenG..... Congrats on the hatch!

Dang bl4 sounds like you would rather be working. Me, I'm happy doing things without a boss.

I think you should do wedding cakes with money down for the order placed...then work on their money and charge enough for a profit....keep that going and going,and before long you will be the wedding cake place that folks go....and best of all....you don't have to eat it...can save your money and get outa town....How's that sound for an idea?

bigz
ya know ? I had that same thought on and off.. but why quit at wedding cakes ? Anniversary , birthday, graduation.. (bashes, free of course ).
wink.png

bigz
Good idea bigz. We have some friends who quit farming and got into catering weddings after the wife's wedding cake biz took off. Then they took it further and designed cake displays.

http://www.theknockshoppe.com/

Back
Top Bottom