Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Well it's two for two I think. My newest Lavender Orpington is crowing and my Younger lavender australorp has a nice red comb! Just about getting ready to quit on those!
Anywho....who in the heck IS going to the bash?
Don't know if I can post his here or not. I volunteered to sell raffle tickets for the Midwest Horse Welfare Foundation www.equineadoption.com told them to send me 100 tickets because I have tons of animal lover friends ! Thanks Judi.....my first sale ! ♡♡♡
Any questions pm me or see.me at the bash !
p

Well it's two for two I think. My newest Lavender Orpington is crowing and my Younger lavender australorp has a nice red comb! Just about getting ready to quit on those!
Anywho....who in the heck IS going to the bash?
Don't know if I can post his here or not. I volunteered to sell raffle tickets for the Midwest Horse Welfare Foundation www.equineadoption.com told them to send me 100 tickets because I have tons of animal lover friends ! Thanks Judi.....my first sale ! ♡♡♡
Any questions pm me or see.me at the bash !
p
I'm going, and will take one. Everyone! Where is everyone? I need Somebody.....like that ole blues song....anyway, I compared Dinners comb with Gimpys comb and they are both nice and red along with thier waddles. So, I tried to find on line anything about blood clots in Chickens, found all sorts for humans, NOT chickens, so someone needs to smarten me up. If it is a blood clot-do I do anything, will it travel to its head or heart, what are the odds it will kill it.....would I be better off making chicken stew? Sure don't want stew from her....should I just wait and see what happens? On her leg the other day, I did notice a red bump-about the size an eraser. My son said he looked at it and it was just a scab......but, he knows less about chickens than I do. That bump has changed color and is more brown now and not as pouchy out. She is putting weight on it now. Holy cow, when it rains......mower broke down...unfortunately my son is no way like Jim, I think it is Jim who has Ollie. grass is almost up to my calves. Chickens would get lost in it. Can't afford to get mower fixed just yet, so Son is going to borrow the pull behind mower from the neighbor.....cross fingers he does not break that one. Trying to turn on water to water my plants.....Son broke the knob that turns on the water to the outside last summer and has not replaced it. Not knowing this, I went into the basement to turn it on and turned off the water to the house......oh, well, easy fix except Diva started having a fit, until I said I would take care of it. TEEHEEHEE. Ok I quit yapping now.

Cuties here they are... only 6... My bad 3 cracked when she started rolling and I didnt have bubble under her for cushioning... Once cracked she rolled them from the nest box in the far back right into the middle of this little brooder pen... One was unfertile and a 2nd failed to hatch... Once just tipped over so 6 strong healtht chicks... BTW she is a mottled Java and I wish I could have a farmette with an old building... I love my dear Gary but he is not the handy type... But with my direction we built this little brooder He cuts on the lines I draw and screws where I tell him to OMG did I type that?
duc.gif
. Have a good chuckle on me today!
Momg - I almost spit my milk all over my keyboard!! LOL Give a lady some warning will ya?
tongue.png

Cuties here they are... only 6... My bad 3 cracked when she started rolling and I didnt have bubble under her for cushioning... Once cracked she rolled them from the nest box in the far back right into the middle of this little brooder pen... One was unfertile and a 2nd failed to hatch... Once just tipped over so 6 strong healtht chicks... BTW she is a mottled Java and I wish I could have a farmette with an old building... I love my dear Gary but he is not the handy type... But with my direction we built this little brooder He cuts on the lines I draw and screws where I tell him to OMG did I type that?
duc.gif
. Have a good chuckle on me today
Way to train the hubby Connie!!

Thanks firstchic....are you coming to t h e bash ?
I know Jim will take bunches ...he's loaded !
Not sure if the dead battery on the tractor was on my bucket list. Golf cart ? SMH
OK I can charge battery but can't open the garage door. Spring broke. We bought 2 new springs 6 months ago. I vote Jim can't post all the projects he's finished with until all of our buckets are at down to half empty or full depending on how you look at it. Just kidding Jimbo. God I wish I lived closer to you. I'd be hanging with you in your garages. Reminds me of my Dad so much. He could fix anything ! :)
I'm gonna go try the garage door. If you don't here from me means I had a heart attack.
Hummer flew into my greenhouse today. Time to fill the feeders.
Speaking of hummers ! LOL GeezMomieG !

Last edited:
Thanks firstchic....are you coming to t h e bash ?
I know Jim will take bunches ...he's loaded !
Not sure if the dead battery on the tractor was on my bucket list. Golf cart ? SMH
OK I can charge battery but can't open the garage door. Spring broke. We bought 2 new springs 6 months ago. I vote Jim can't post all the projects he's finished with until all of our buckets are at down to half empty or full depending on how you look at it. Just kidding Jimbo. God I wish I lived closer to you. I'd be hanging with you in your garages. Reminds me of my Dad so much. He could fix anything !
smile.png

I'm gonna go try the garage door. If you don't here from me means I had a heart attack.
Hummer flew into my greenhouse today. Time to fill the feeders.
Speaking of hummers ! LOL GeezMomieG !
Yeah, I decided to come to the bash. Will you explain the white elephant thing? And as I am to understand I am to bring a dish and my own drink? Anything else. I have GPS in the car so will just pop in the address-I am directionally challenged so I could still get lost. My son does not want me to come because of the kooks on the internet these days....I told him to not worry, chicken people are not kooks....he made fun of me. Oh, well.

that spam ad ..

I think it is a problem that byc is causing.. I don't have any problems with this sort of thing anywhere else on line,,

the mods don't like us chz hds ..

Back
Top Bottom