Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi All!

Good Luck to you Stacey!

Night All.

OH, my youngest son just got promoted to General Production Manager. The only one he answers to now is the owner of the company.
love.gif

Everyone go buy Donkey Balls! http://www.alohahawaiianstore.com/
They even make Chicken Balls!

Cindy that site is hilarious........

Headed south today so I can attend Cheesetopia in Chicago tomorrow..... Maybe do a little networking while I am there. ;)

Grumpy weather here too...Prolly 3 inches on the ground here that didn't melt yet.... I fixed my siggy line and the bash post is there now. Someone was asking how you fix the siggy line before.....just go to your profile and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page....you can fix it there.

Good luck Dae to your son...the weather isn't the best for putting the gobblers in the mood, but hopefully they can pull it off!

Good job stacy...way to go!

I was gonna ask you Cind how your donkey balls son was doing. I sure could use a month at his house about now!

Have fun bl4 in Chicago...good thing the company is picking up the tab....stuff is kinda pricey there.

Time for chores....dang weather.

bigz

Truck is fixed again, hopefully third time is a charm on getting to Menards for chicken tractor finishing materials. With this cold snap I am kind of glad I did not get the meaties outside last weekend, I think 15f would have been rough on them.

good morning,

all done with my breakfast of coffee and a caramel roll.

cold here again, but there are only a few more days and then the weather will warm up ..

I didn't work in the unheated shop too long yesterday, but I did bring in one of those bar clamps that the threads are stripped out of,. last night I disassembled the whole clamp and mixed up a bit of Qwik JB Weld,
This morning the JBW is hard and the threads seem to be there.. only actual clamping pressure will tell the tale if it is fixed or not.

On the next one I will try regular JBW .

Dae, I live near Wausau, where exactly is he hunting
there are lots of turkey flocks around Wausau.
The man greatly responsible for bringing the turkeys back lives in Hatley ..

.........jiminwisc..........

Back
Top Bottom