Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Jealous of those temps bl4...we are in a frost warning tonight....can't buy a sunny day, but the clouds just cleared the sky for tonight....bummer....gonna try a font deal.

bigz

hit 5 but looks the same to me.

it works for me,.
in the top row , just left of the big A is a
TI click on that pick a number and start typing.

our heat is turned off. can really feel it getting cold outside.
I closed the bedroom windows.
might have to break out the flannel PJ's again.

didn't go out in the rain last night to close the chicken coop. Zeke beat me to the eggs this morning, I swear, those dogs know what a chicken cackle means..

In a way I don't mind him eating eggs.
then he doesn't feel like eating dog food. the half dozen eggs amounts to less $$$ than the dog food does..

....jiminwisc....

We're under a freeze warning, whoopee. Had to cover the beans that popped up early because of all the rain and drag in all the tomatoes etc. still in their pots. Because it's a freeze I also threw a blanket over the rhubarbs too only because they were already so big and beautiful.

Hope this text size works. It never worked for me with the old format.
Hmmm...... it works until you hit enter, then it goes back to the default size. Maybe that is why it didn't work for you Bigz?
Welcome to the newbies!
I picked most of our rhubarb yesterday. Hoping to make some jelly tomorrow.

yes,yes, good morning,
worked even if I hit enter.
everybody's computer must be different.
I was asked what i am going to do today.
I didn't know. but now I have an idea. I will pick some rhubarb and have Annie make me a pie.Thanks for the idea Robin.

I am thinking of starting my beets in a seed starter flat. It will be over a week before I can plant them outside.
that should give me a slight edge.
I wonder if I should do the onions the same way ? hmmmm

I knew a guy who started his sweet corn inside.

.......jiminwisc.....

I'll be sure to let you know if or when I find some. I been looking hard but haven't had much luck. I have a wanted ad on Craigslist too. None of the hatcheries have any unless a person wants to pay 60 a chick from Lancaster. Not this guy tho. I also want some f3 or f2 olive eggers

ok gonna try the font size again.....we will see if this works. Yep, placed 5gal pails over the maters last night, and some sheets to cover the peppers....they all look ok today....sure hope it's the last time I have to worry about frost.

bigz

Back
Top Bottom