Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Morning all. This is the first time I realizd that we have a state website!! Very nice!!!

So I am in NE Wisconsin also, for those who are wondering. Currently have 7 of my 10 ladies laying up a storm and keeping me in eggs up to my ears.

Someone was asking about mealworms..........I know Tractor Supply carries them in by their chicken feed. If there's one near you that is...

Also, have to say I was intrigued to read about worming on here. Very new to chickens yet, and had no idea we were supposed to worm them. Btw, how do you know for sure when they are officially in full molt?

Good Morning All! Sorry to be MIa but it's just been unreal! And it's not over. Ended up helping a friend who is temp in a wheel chair with a bum knee. They bought a house and moved and I was helping move stuff for their rumagage sale and bought some of their furniture. Took our old stuff to Donny's and moved the new stuff in here. Yesterday was all garden Marinara, B&B pickles, cuke salad, lettuce salad, Broc, beans, and onions. Today I took Laura in for her hernia surgery and I have to pick up 10 huge cornX's at 1030 and get those cut up and in the freezer hopefully before I have to go pick up L.
th.gif
bbl

Good morning---just ordered an aerial pic of the farm to go with my 1964 one...this one is from 1971. There are no more to be had I guess. They stopped shooting everybody and only do it now if you make an appt. So at least i will have two.

Kim what is the tie block/ring for horses? It sounds intriguing. We have fine tying horses but I certainly know of others that dont!

Just came back in...heard a ruckus outside again---YUP, that hawk was sitting right on a stump in the yard! Horses dont like when I fire my gun for sure! Well now I am really late cause I am supposed to be riding with my friend today in an hour and I am not even dressed!

Feeling pretty darn tired too! Kim I wish I could help you in some way! When you have animals that arent right it just wrecks everything in your day/life it seems! Maybe the best thing would be to let the oldsters go in peace? Such a hard decision to make but I have found that once it is done life gets a bit better without all the worry.
hugs.gif
on a hard decision!

Well--I better make the epsom salt soak for Mr Lame-o. Cant seem to get that abscess of whatever it is to heal!
Later all--enjoy the day! TerriOalsowithtoomanyworriesonherplate

DrH you dinner sounds like mine! I added a few Johnsonville Italian sausages to the mix,,,,, and a couple glasses of vino!

Off to the UW today, all I need to do is get the dang kids ready to go!!!! The teenagers need to WAKE UP!

Time for me to drink my coffee and jump in the shower.

Ghost, just keep
hugs.gif
and
fl.gif

Kristi- Have you tried like Petco or Petsmart? That's where I get mealworms for my leopard gecko

just bought a huge bag of mealworms from FF over the weekend because they were on sale!

Vicki...our ff stopped carrying the brand they used for all their bird products. Going to carry some new ones that don't have mealworms. Have not hit pet smart yet..will have to try that. Don't know of a Petco around here, will keep looking!

Looks beautiful out there...hitting Costco for the first time with my MIL and the kids. Need to stock up for that party and school lunches

Vicki...our ff stopped carrying the brand they used for all their bird products. Going to carry some new ones that don't have mealworms. Have not hit pet smart yet..will have to try that. Don't know of a Petco around here, will keep looking!
Looks beautiful out there...hitting Costco for the first time with my MIL and the kids. Need to stock up for that party and school lunches
Walmart carries mealworms now in their wild bird dept., and they are much cheaper than TSC.

And
welcome-byc.gif
and the Cheesehead thread, aj1785! Hope you like it here and visit often.

Since Sandy has been around talking nekkid-ness, I guess I will...

I'm sitting here in my towel after my shower wanting so bad to take a nap! Slept terrible again, then got up at 5:15 am to do another training run. A friend and I did another 5.5 miles again. We had hills thrown in there to, so I'm pooped.

I know there's critter updates, but I'm too tired to type them.

Hey Doc... What kind of hernia is she getting fixed? Turns out I have an umbilical hernia I need fixed. But I have to wait a while until I'm done with races. January I suppose...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom