1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wish I Got A Picture !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickenzoo, Oct 30, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

My one paint pony was being her rotten self so I decided to make her trot around the pasture so she could blow out her boogers,,,, LOL. I point, she goes......then my mustang mare joins in, then my little appy mini stallion Dakota joins in, then the Emu....... all running together, bucking , kicking, jumping for joy.... They turn a corner near a piece of plywood hubby has on the ground where it gets mucky. Everyone goes past, then back again.... I turn my head to watch the bigger horses and when I look again, Dakota the mini and the emu collide and are both laying on their backs, feet in the air, on the plywood with a "What the Heck happened" look on their face................ where was the camera when i needed it, I almost peed my pants!

2. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    [​IMG] That would've been great to see!

3. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    It's a shame you didn't have one on hand. It's one of those moments where they say ......'Priceless'. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
  4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I bet that was hysterical! Hope they're both OK!

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Yeah, they just got up slowly, shook it off and looked around like" I wonder if anyone noticed".... [​IMG] Silly critters

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by