Wish me luck...day 20 and a pip!!!!!

Quote:
Yea & no worry about them being 'scrambled' from your walk from coup to your home....unless you trip
lol.png
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks
smile.png
I think that's what my cat sees in the mirror
lol.png
Especially the way he doesn't even bother to vier from his slow strut across the room when when my Rottie's trotting by.
lau.gif

My cat always think she is the lion too! She goes out and hunts and brings down big things like snakes and birds......but won't touch the chickens....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lol.png
I have trained my cat yes!!!!
wink.png

Ok updates will happen on Saturday! That will be day 7!

Ok well I guess my roos were not as busy as I thought.

I had 2 fertile eggs out of the 10 I put in. One died at day 7 I think......the other one will be on day 18 in 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its kicking and doing so well inside the eggs and.......I have already seen it move a little in the turner! This baby is so big that it has filled up the bottom of the egg and there is a inch left on the top!!
It would be great to have a early hatcher.
lol.png
I am so excited to see what this little one looks like and I really hope it hatches!!!!
smile.png

wee.gif

My NN blue frizzle also has gone broody but keeps switching the nests and that is so very frustrating!

I also have to sell my roos.........
hit.gif
:thun

They are crowing at 5 am now and even though I live in the county my neighbors are so close to me for keeping a roo that crows so early.
hit.gif

Anyway....
thanks for listening.....

Tsa

WE HAVE A PIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day 20 and a pip on my very own egg!!!

Ohh so very very very excited! I really hope this only one hatches! It will be a mystery on what it will look like. yea!

love.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom