Wish me luck

justinszoo

Songster
11 Years
Mar 24, 2008
NW Ohio
I am putting my bators up for the year. They have been running non-stop since spring. What does everyone else do during their down time?

Last edited:
ohhh boy! It's getting cold here too
th.gif
(although i have only tried hatching once a few weeks ago and failed) I am already wanting to make a new bator!!!
barnie.gif

So, to satisfy my craving to try again, I am setting a goal; I am gonna try and get everything i need(brooder, styro-bator, etc.) set up by next Spring or around March!
thumbsup.gif
That keeps my mind off trying to find eggs to hatch. I am too busy looking for supplies!
tongue.png

And I also look up as much stuff about hatching eggs as possible, so by Spring, I will be a hatching pro!
thumbsup.gif

Maybe this will help you too.

Good luck!
ya.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't help ya either. I am getting ready to plug my bators back in. Oh, during my "down time", I grew out lots of babies and built a new coop for more.
gig.gif

Jody

Gotta agree MagsC! What down time! Gotta catch up with everything I've been putting off since I started this hatching project! Only now I gotta build a room off my existing coop in the barn for all these beautiful babies! One more for the 'To Do Before the Snow Flies' List.

Back
Top Bottom