Witchcraft thread

Pics
Crystal question... what is hematite used for? I found a couple of bracelets in my drawer that I forgot were there.
Hematite has long been regarded as having spiritual and metaphysical properties. It is known as a “grounding stone” that provides stability and protection. It also helps to promote balance, healing, and clarity and protects its wearer from external forces or negative energies.

Hematite has long been regarded as having spiritual and metaphysical properties. It is known as a “grounding stone” that provides stability and protection. It also helps to promote balance, healing, and clarity and protects its wearer from external forces or negative energies.
Wow! Ok, more questions... if you don't mind.

Is there a "right" or "wrong" way to wear it? Is it better to wear it wrapped around my wrist, versus my ankle, or a necklace? Actually, ankle might not be as comfortable with my socks and shoes.

Helping my balance would be a good thing. I sometimes feel a bit... awkward? Tippy? Not tipsy. :)

Is there a "right" or "wrong" way to wear it? Is it better to wear it wrapped around my wrist, versus my ankle, or a necklace? Actually, ankle might not be as comfortable with my socks and shoes.

Helping my balance would be a good thing. I sometimes feel a bit... awkward? Tippy? Not tipsy. :)
Lol no not at all it may help you physical Balance but it was speaking more to the actual Chakra Balance

I wish it was that simple Sally!

Hellenism is the modern pagan worship of the Olympians, based on Greek mythology. From what I’ve seen the practices are similar to other pagan religions, of course specific to those deities.

Druidry venerates the divine in nature. There is no set dogma or practice. I haven’t done much research on the Druids lately because I haven’t found solid information on them that I trust. They were part of Celtic society.

Celts belonged to a multitude of tribes; they did share similar art, religion, burial practices and language. There aren’t written records from the Celts themselves though, similar to the Scandinavian groups. They were polytheists, but we don’t know much, if anything, about their gods.

Buddha said we shouldn’t worry about whether or not there’s a god; instead we should focus on what we’re doing with our lives in the here and now. It teaches us about being a better person; and about karma, a cycle of cause and effect. There’s no theism, no creator god, but there are gods that are considered divine beings. And heavens. Any many different traditions depending on where you live.

Hellenism is the modern pagan worship of the Olympians, based on Greek mythology. From what I’ve seen the practices are similar to other pagan religions, of course specific to those deities.

Druidry venerates the divine in nature. There is no set dogma or practice. I haven’t done much research on the Druids lately because I haven’t found solid information on them that I trust. They were part of Celtic society.

Celts belonged to a multitude of tribes; they did share similar art, religion, burial practices and language. There aren’t written records from the Celts themselves though, similar to the Scandinavian groups. They were polytheists, but we don’t know much, if anything, about their gods.
When I was younger, I prayed to Artemis for the most part. She still resonates with me a lot, despite how spiteful she can be with her punishments.

Druidry and the Celts has always called to me, especially story-wise. Perhaps it's the romanticized versions and not the accurate ones for the most part, but they still have and do to this day

Druidry venerates the divine in nature. There is no set dogma or practice.
Buddha said we shouldn’t worry about whether or not there’s a god; instead we should focus on what we’re doing with our lives in the here and now. It teaches us about being a better person; and about karma, a cycle of cause and effect. There’s no theism, no creator god, but there are gods that are considered divine beings. And heavens. Any many different traditions depending on where you live.
Both of these... just make sense to me!

Back
Top Bottom