wives/fiances/girlfriends: any advice for getting my BF to finish coop

I didn't read through the whole thread, but all I can say is don't nag him. My DH just doesn't have time to build stuff for me because he works a lot. I learned to do it myself, and I think I've done a pretty good job. You can do it too I'm sure!
smile.png

I know the PSI was high enough, and it couldn't have been jammed because I hadn't used it before, but I'll check and see if it's jammed now. I could see the dial thing being too low to get it all the way into the wood, except that they weren't coming out AT ALL. *sigh* I thought I had the mechanism closed and locked, but I'll have to play with it again tomorrow since I'll have the day off to see what I can accomplish in my coop.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll double-check them all.

Fourtantly I don't have that problem. My SO gets more excited than I do when it comes to working on things for the animals.. But it's a different story if I ask him to help me clean up some.
roll.png

It's situations like this when I'm extremely proud my Dad put me to work when I was 7.... I've gotten to the point to where I feel like I need to be out doing something...

I'm pretty sufficient myself and I have a hard time dealing with laziness... You better get that guy to watching some John Wayne movies or something...

Okay,,,, I've read all 9 pages and it is Sunday... so what happened yesterday... are we still recovering? Maybe silence this time of day is a good thing?
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom