Wo is gonna watch Pandorum?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by stephys_fluffybutts, Sep 24, 2009.

1. stephys_fluffybutts

stephys_fluffybutts Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    chickensmackdown
    Who is gonna watch Pandorum?

I want to watch it soooooooo bad!!!
    I know its gonna be awsome.... It looks really scary

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    (Un) fortunately for me, DH is sooo into scary. I'm sure I'll be seeing it. Seen the trailer for Paranormal Activity?

3. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:I am torn about Paranormal Activity. They are hyping it as the scariest film ever. Very few horror movies frighten me any longer-although a few disturb me. If it isn't scary, I will be disappointed.

4. stephys_fluffybutts

stephys_fluffybutts Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    chickensmackdown
    lol. My parents said if I ever want to watch those kinds of movies then I can when I get my own place. hahahaha Well they don't know that I already do! [​IMG] They hate anything horror. I don't like guts and junk but I love creepy critters and zombies [​IMG]

I honestly dont think it will be that scary. If anything I think it will be a mix of Sirenity and Resident Evil and maybe even Pitchblack... But I don't think it will be as far as the scariest movie ever. So who ever watches it needs to say what it is but by not ruining it lol

You never know though. Ben Foster ( [​IMG] ) was also in the movie 30 days of night (which I didnt watch..ima scared [​IMG] ) So It might be a repeat and he is in another scary movie.... hmmm I just dunno [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by