Wobble??? ! Chirp!!!! HATCH!!!!! Pics!

i've done mouth to beak on chicks, so far have not saved one but it never hurts to try right!?
hugs.gif

We have one who's special, and has spraddle leg. Somehow I now have a *pet* baby quail who is living on my desk and being fed out of a coke bottle lid.
roll.png

Quote:
I'm trying that, but Mr Saddi is working today, and I lack all forms of dexterity. So once he comes home I've a buddy.

Ok using Nikki's handy dandy how to sex up your birds post...

2 girls (the special chick is one of those)

4 boys

Fell free to place bets on my accuracy.

Quote:
I'm trying that, but Mr Saddi is working today, and I lack all forms of dexterity. So once he comes home I've a buddy.

Treating Spraddle is more difficult on a quail but has a higher success rate than chickens.

Saddina, I want you to know that you are the only reason I'm looking at the quail page. Now I think i'm gonna have to have some quail.
barnie.gif
Thanks a lot.
smack.gif

Be sure to let the eggs go a couple more days. You may still get some more. I've had hatches drag out for 3 days. It's disappointing you didn't get more out of those eggs. But at least you've got some for a start. And if Evan likes the sounds they make, he'll be thrilled with the boys! Course, you'll be ready to kill them when they all start crowing...I was with my first batch, but then I got used to it, and just block it out. Other people come here, and they'll say, "what's that noise?" and I'm like "what noise?...Oh, that's the quail.

Quote:
I have the odd effect of making men change thier plans.
gig.gif
I'll send you over some recipies, working on a teryaki pineapple glaze.

I'm planning on giving them another 24 hours, so far not even a hint of a pip.

Back
Top Bottom