woke up to way too much snow! (pic)

Lots of snow!! Took me all morning to get half the driveway done and it's already covered back up!
Geeeeeeeeeesh!!

OK it's about done now and the sun is out. We got an unofficial 25 inches in about 13 hours. Good news is my boxer can't run away. The snow is as deep as he is tall!

thats exactly it!! about 2 foot of this white stuff!!! hubby has been outside for about 2 hours. i have been making the walk outside to feed him some food. i have to stay inside with 2 toddlers. thank goodness for the invention of the snow plow!!! sure wish one side wasnt broke tho.
sad.png

i havent heard the plow in a few minutes, he's trying to fix it.
i heard someone say . snow is done? not over here in my part of connecticut!!!!
sad.png

sad sad sad
sad.png

the critters (chickens ha) are doing very well inside their coop. i have the heat lamp on for them, and the run door is open for some much needed fresh air.
smile.png

Quote:
I hate you. We were suppose to get about 4 inches here with the last storm. Got a total of maybe two if even that. I was ticked. I used to live in WVa where it was normal to get a couple of feet. Since I moved here, I think the total snow storms we have gotten in the past 17 years maybe amount to a foot. Im thinking of moving.

Rammy

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom