Wold turkey eggs

I know this thread was a month ago, but my grandma found a wild turkey egg and hatched it. Best turkey ever. Much nicer than my domestic turkeys. Then again, he was the only one that hatched, so didn't have any other friends and imprinted on my grandma. When he was older, he was put in with the chickens and lived t be 14 yrs old.
It is illegsl to take turkey eggs from the wild and hstch them. It is illegal to have possession of a wild turkey unless purchased from a hatchery with the proper permits.

Making a post such as this only encourages others to break the law. There are legitimate reasons that the states have laws against these kinds of actions. They are to protect the wildlife.

It is illegsl to take turkey eggs from the wild and hstch them. It is illegal to have possession of a wild turkey unless purchased from a hatchery with the proper permits.

Making a post such as this only encourages others to break the law. There are legitimate reasons that the states have laws against these kinds of actions. They are to protect the wildlife.
The egg was the only one and was abandoned. It would have died.

Back
Top Bottom