Wolf Roleplay

"Because, I used to have a knack for getting in trouble, and my father decided to call my Fury." he said.

The three wolves each tore off their own pieces of meat and began to eat.
"Oh,I got called Red because I made my brother bleed one time,and of course my pelt.I guess I just loved the color."She grinned

"Better," Cleo said. She was still angry at herself and sighed.
Doe nodded "Your wounds are healing, but no fights for a while." She said half playful half serious. "Don't be angry at yourself Cleo, you need proper training to fight. Once you are healed ask Iceheart to pair you with a mentor."

Icefang walked over to Nira. (can Icefang and Nira be best friends together chickenpalz?)
Nira looked at Icefang"Hello."She said.(Hmm...could they slowly become best friends?because Nira still pretty much just got back from the mountains. )
(sure) "what is your name?" she asked, she had never met this wolf before.
"Nira,what's yours?"She asked

"yes, you?" she asked.
Nira nodded"I was just made beta."She said

"oh," she said. (what other high ranks are free in iceclan? Maybe i will have her challenge)
Nira nodded.(Nothing but war general I think...)
(okay, i wil make her go to iceheart and proove she can be war generel) Icefang walked to Iceheart submissively. "hi" she said.

Jaman decided he would go and meet the pup he would be training. He walked to the pups den and looked around. "Which one of you pups is Jet?" he smiled.

Last edited:
Icefang walked over to Nira. (can Icefang and Nira be best friends together chickenpalz?)
Nira looked at Icefang"Hello."She said.(Hmm...could they slowly become best friends?because Nira still pretty much just got back from the mountains. )
(sure) "what is your name?" she asked, she had never met this wolf before.
"Nira,what's yours?"She asked

"yes, you?" she asked.
Nira nodded"I was just made beta."She said

"oh," she said. (what other high ranks are free in iceclan? Maybe i will have her challenge)
Nira nodded.(Nothing but war general I think...)
(okay, i wil make her go to iceheart and proove she can be war generel) Icefang walked to Iceheart submissively. "hi" she said.
Iceheart looked at Icefang."Hello,Icefang. "She replied

Back
Top Bottom