Wolf Roleplay

[quote name="awesome308" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11490#post_12417633"][quote name="ipuppy" url="/t/817130/wolf-roleplay/11500_100#post_12416903"]

Addie saw them "Who are you?"She asked Aspen.

Aspen dropped the herbs and other things. She looked up, "Aspen." she replied.

"My name is Addie,you shall come back to camp with us."She said

Aspen shrugged, "Okay." she smiled and snagged the things.

Addie saw them "Who are you?"She asked Aspen.

Aspen dropped the herbs and other things. She looked up, "Aspen." she replied.

"My name is Addie,you shall come back to camp with us."She said

Aspen shrugged, "Okay." she smiled and snagged the things.

Rylen sighed. He wished he would've left Shadowclan when he had chance.

Addie nodded and turned to walk back to camp.

Aspen followed, and every so often, stole a glimpse of Rylen.
[/quote]Rylen followed, thinking.[/quote]Addie stopped once they reached camp and howled for Shard.

Silvermist woke up early morning. She walked out of her den and looked up. The sun was barely peeking over the tree line. She thought, Once everyone is awake I will go get the other clans. She trotted out of camp to hunt.
Iceheart was already waking her cln.Nira yawned and went den to den waking up the iceclan wolves.

(Bump for Nightwish.)

(Thanks.)
Reddawn spiraled off the deer and landed among the jade grass. He observed as the deer collapsed and taking out its final words, but in breaths.

Emerald gazed at him with her shocking green gaze. The young she-wolf smiled, a ray of light finding its way through the trees and making her coat glow. "Come on, let's eat!"

Iceheart was already waking her cln.Nira yawned and went den to den waking up the iceclan wolves.

Pike woke up and stretched. He sat down by his den.
River got out of her den after being awaken.
Iceheart gathered the iceclan wolves around her with Nira.Bramble stumbled sleepily out of his den and walked up to Pike tovlisten"The warriors will come with me while the apprentices can stay and guard the camp along with healers."She said looking at Doe.

Back
Top Bottom