Wolf Roleplay

Iceheart gathered the iceclan wolves around her with Nira.Bramble stumbled sleepily out of his den and walked up to Pike tovlisten"The warriors will come with me while the apprentices can stay and guard the camp along with healers."She said looking at Doe.
Doe nodded

"Aspen,Rylen found her in the territory. "Addie replied then let out a small yawn.It was early morning and she realized she hadn't slept all night.

He nodded,"Take her to the pup den. We will start her training later."
"Um,actually Shard,I think she would be more useful as a healer.."She said looking at the herbs in Apsen's mouth then whispered "Plus I need to talk to you, its important.'

Iceheart gathered the iceclan wolves around her with Nira.Bramble stumbled sleepily out of his den and walked up to Pike tovlisten"The warriors will come with me while the apprentices can stay and guard the camp along with healers."She said looking at Doe.

Pike nodded.

Silvermist trotted into camp carrying a few rabbits and birds.

Last edited:
"Um,actually Shard,I think she would be more useful as a healer.."She said looking at the herbs in Apsen's mouth then whispered "Plus I need to talk to you, its important.'

"Ok, then she will be a healer," he said and then said,"Addie come to my den. " He walked off towards his den.

Pike nodded.

Bramble tried not to look disappointed .
"Nira will explain the rest of the plans."Iceheart said and walked off

Nira stepped forward "Doe,make sure you and Rosie have all the herbs you'll need,there will be a lot of wounds.I suggest setting up a station in the middle of the battle so you can go around and find other injured wolves,other clans may need treatment for their wounds."She said then looked at the warriors"Pike,River and Jak,you will attack the shadowclan wolves that are fleeing out of the camp while, I,Jaman ,Iceheart and the rest of the warriors attack the inside with the rest of the clans.Got it?"She asked

Nira stepped forward "Doe,make sure you and Rosie have all the herbs you'll need,there will be a lot of wounds.I suggest setting up a station in the middle of the battle so you can go around and find other injured wolves,other clans may need treatment for their wounds."She said then looked at the warriors"Pike,River and Jak,you will attack the shadowclan wolves that are fleeing out of the camp while, I,Jaman ,Iceheart and the rest of the warriors attack the inside with the rest of the clans.Got it?"She asked

Pike and River both nodded there heads.

Pike nodded.

"Ok." Jak said.
Jaman nodded.

Back
Top Bottom