Wolf Roleplay

"This may seem unimportant, and not worth my time." she said, "But I left my herbs back at my home, and they are all probably eaten by scavengers by now, so I need to go, and collect some herbs, as well as weave some new baskets." She said. "With those, I can better treat injuries, quicker, and more efficiently." She said. "May I go with someone else to collect herbs?" she asked.

Alpha said,"Yes you can go. I will send Blaze with you."

"Thank you for sheltering my clan,the injured are almost healed and are ready to move so we shall go back to our territory. "She said

Silvermist said,"It was no problem."

Suddenly a howl full of worry and anxiety was let out.

Silvermist said to Iceheart,"I wonder what that is all about. Maybe we should check it out." Her fur prickled with unease.

She gave Blaze a smile, and started walking towards the ThornLeaf bushes, and started gently pick off leaves to make a makeshift basket. "Do you want to help me make a basket?" She asked Blaze.

Last edited:
Silvermist said,"It was no problem."

Suddenly a howl full of worry and anxiety was let out.

Silvermist said to Iceheart,"I wonder what that is all about. Maybe we should check it out." Her fur prickled with unease.
Iceheart nodded and sighed"For once I hope it's nothing."She said and limped towards the source of the howl.

Back
Top Bottom