Wolf Roleplay

(Gtg
sad.png
)
(Bye. _-_ )

"Yes,but I can bring myself. "She said then slowly got up and limped over to the other wolves.

Mage followed her back to the group.

Alpha whispered,"That other clan wants us to help them take the forest over, but attacking my members isn't persuading me well. I came with an idea today. We will tell the other clans about Bronze's plan and if the clans battle him, we will be on the clans side to earn their trust. If the clans defeat Bronze, then that leaves only us to take it over. Though we can't go as the name Outsiders. We will go under a different name until then."

Bramble looked at her"It doesn't matter."He said,he didn't want to show weakness just because of a splinter.
Kerry shook her head boys, always think its weakness to go to a healer she thought and stood to leave "Alright then, see you later" She walked into the camp.
Isra watched for a moment, then smiled and ran at her sister to tackle her

Mage followed her back to the group.

Alpha whispered,"That other clan wants us to help them take the forest over, but attacking my members isn't persuading me well. I came with an idea today. We will tell the other clans about Bronze's plan and if the clans battle him, we will be on the clans side to earn their trust. If the clans defeat Bronze, then that leaves only us to take it over. Though we can't go as the name Outsiders. We will go under a different name until then."
Addie nodded slowly.That might work. She thought

(Sorry, had todo some laundry.)

Serenity listened to the plan, and didn't understand why they wanted to take over the forest, but she did not speak, because she didn't want to sound like an idiot.

Kerry shook her head boys, always think its weakness to go to a healer she thought and stood to leave "Alright then, see you later" She walked into the camp.
Isra watched for a moment, then smiled and ran at her sister to tackle her
Bramble watched them go but stayed where he was.

Addie nodded slowly.That might work. She thought

(Sorry, had todo some laundry.)

Serenity listened to the plan, and didn't understand why they wanted to take over the forest, but she did not speak, because she didn't want to sound like an idiot.

Mage nodded
Alpha continued,"We will change our name to Forestclan temporarily and I will change my name because it may sound suspicious to them. One of us will tell one of the clans a wolf named Bronze is planning an attack on the clans and we will join them in the fight or something like that to make them believe."

"Um... excuse me for interrupting you, but unless her leg is treated quickly, it may get infected, and permanently damaged." She said, motioning to Addie.

Back
Top Bottom