Wolf Roleplay

Once Mage dropped the leaves Serenity took half of them, and tore off the leaves, she dropped them with rest of the leaves, she spun the stems in her paws until they stuck together from the sticky liquid inside of the stem, Then she said "Bite down on this, it will be disgusting, and very bitter, but it should distract your from the pain." She said, giving the makeshift gag to Addie, then she said "Alpha, and you, please hold her down."She said looking at Mage and Alpha.
Addie tool the stick then flinched when she heard the hold her down part.Hold me down?!What are they going to do to me?!

Doe startled awake and looked around as though surprised to be in her den in Stoneclan. She shook her head and looked around again. After a moment, and a deep breath she stood and began to check on her patients.

Serenity nodded. She walked over to Addie, she knew she didn't have herbs, but she could still treat Addie. "You." She said, looking at Mage, "There are ThornLeaf bushes Over there, please gather as many leaves as you can." She said, motioning to a thorny light green bush. She turned to Addie, "I do not have any Herbs, so this will be painful." She warned.

Addie tool the stick then flinched when she heard the hold her down part.Hold me down?!What are they going to do to me?!

Alpha looked questioning at her but did what she told him.

Serenity prepared for Addie to struggle, but hoped the two wolves would be heavy enough to hold her down, Serenity placed her leg between her teeth, and then counting to three jerked back as hard as she could, she heard the bone pop into place and took a Several thornleaves and covered the torn skin, making a makeshift bandage over the wound, stopping the bleeding, and the leaves were aging and very tough, allowing flexibility, but not tearing apart.

Serenity prepared for Addie to struggle, but hoped the two wolves would be heavy enough to hold her down, Serenity placed her leg between her teeth, and then counting to three jerked back as hard as she could, she heard the bone pop into place and took a Several thornleaves and covered the torn skin, making a makeshift bandage over the wound, stopping the bleeding, and the leaves were aging and very tough, allowing flexibility, but not tearing apart.
Addie howled in pain and thrashed or a while before slowly settling down."What did you do to it?!"She asked Serenity, outraged.

Back
Top Bottom