~Wolves of Silver Mist~ OOC Chat Thread

Silver Bantam

Cheesy Muffin
5 Years
Welcome to the official ~Wolves of Silver Mist~ RP Chat Thread! This is a place to talk with other members of the RP about plot twists, characters, or any ideas you want to share.

Rules:

~ Me and @DarthLayer are the controllers of this thread- what we say goes
~ All BYC rules apply
~ No swearing etc.
~ If you are having problems with another person, please discus it through PM, not on here

~ Have fun!

Link to the RP is here:

~Wolves of Silver Mist~ A Role Play Always accepting!

Link to the charrie page is here:

~Wolves of Silver Mist~ Character Page

Last edited:
So what's this evil plan of yours?
tongue.png

Here's Darthlayers plan for Faolan and Raven:

Raven can't take anything more of Faolan and he it brings her to the thought of killing him and decides she will. One night she lies to him that she caught scent of a loner and Rainwing told for her and him to check it out. They both go out and the when they are near the border, Raven attacks him. They fight and Raven is about to kill him when then she hear's someone and Raven freezes. Raven looks up and sees a young pup (her daughter) and an adult wolf (the wolf who took care of her daughter. I will probably call her maple). She gets off of Faolan and questions Maple why she is here with her daughter. All while this is happening, Faolan is putting the pieces together and realizes Raven had a mate who was a loner and had a pup. Raven sees that he figured it out and tells him the whole story and begs him not to tell pack, since the consequences would probably be an omega or exile. Even though it would benefit him if she was gone or demoted, he thinks he could use this to his advantage.

Here's Darthlayers plan for Faolan and Raven:

Raven can't take anything more of Faolan and he it brings her to the thought of killing him and decides she will. One night she lies to him that she caught scent of a loner and Rainwing told for her and him to check it out. They both go out and the when they are near the border, Raven attacks him. They fight and Raven is about to kill him when then she hear's someone and Raven freezes. Raven looks up and sees a young pup (her daughter) and an adult wolf (the wolf who took care of her daughter. I will probably call her maple). She gets off of Faolan and questions Maple why she is here with her daughter. All while this is happening, Faolan is putting the pieces together and realizes Raven had a mate who was a loner and had a pup. Raven sees that he figured it out and tells him the whole story and begs him not to tell pack, since the consequences would probably be an omega or exile. Even though it would benefit him if she was gone or demoted, he thinks he could use this to his advantage.
Woah, that's deep0-0

Also, can we do major timeskips for example: A few weeks/months/years later, or is years too long?

When did you want to do that? I guess we could after Faolan and Raven have done that plan, and after Keme convinces Pike to join him :) After that I'm pretty sure that would actually be helpful. Do you wanna do something with Crag? I'm liking his attitude XD

Back
Top Bottom