Wolves of Spirit

I'm sorry..." Justice said, sympathetically.
she inched a little closer. "what are your powers?" she asked.

Nightmare perked up his ears. he could hear his sisters voice in the distance. something about power. he started creeping closer, close to the ground and not making a sound.
"I'm not exactly sure!" Scar said with a laugh.

Quote: (Night!)
"That's okay. one of mine i just discovered recently myself!" Justice said.
Nightmare growled and stepped out from behind the bush. "Justice. you knew you couldn't hide forever. i am here again." he growled as he changed back to his normal coloring. "and this time, the Fallwater pack will. be. mine!" he said, his voice raising with every word.
Justice flattened her ears against her ears. "i was not hiding, you were, because i know you cannot beat me and so do you."
Nightmare growled feircely.
"please, i don't want to hurt you." Justice said.
Nighmare roared at this. "like you could hurt me! i have no reason to think you have any powers whatsoever!
he lashed out at Justice, growling. his razor-sharp claws left three deep, red marks in Justices cheek. there was silence for a moment, then Justice smiled eerily. "big mistake." she said.
Nightmare instinctually took a step back.

I'm sorry..." Justice said, sympathetically.
she inched a little closer. "what are your powers?" she asked.

Nightmare perked up his ears. he could hear his sisters voice in the distance. something about power. he started creeping closer, close to the ground and not making a sound.
"I'm not exactly sure!" Scar said with a laugh.

Quote: (Night!)
"That's okay. one of mine i just discovered recently myself!" Justice said.
Nightmare growled and stepped out from behind the bush. "Justice. you knew you couldn't hide forever. i am here again." he growled as he changed back to his normal coloring. "and this time, the Fallwater pack will. be. mine!" he said, his voice raising with every word.
Justice flattened her ears against her ears. "i was not hiding, you were, because i know you cannot beat me and so do you."
Nightmare growled feircely.
"please, i don't want to hurt you." Justice said.
Nighmare roared at this. "like you could hurt me! i have no reason to think you have any powers whatsoever!
he lashed out at Justice, growling. his razor-sharp claws left three deep, red marks in Justices cheek. there was silence for a moment, then Justice smiled eerily. "big mistake." she said.
Nightmare instinctually took a step back.
Justice did not stop glaring at him as she began to grow. scales spread over her fur, and her eyes glowed eerily. bat-like wings had grown from her back. her claws were longer. she had shapeshifted into a dragon. she raised her head and roared, flame coming from her mouth. Nightmare's tail went between his legs and he let out a whimper.

Quote: I know! same here. :( I really like this RP i hope it doesn't die!

Back
Top Bottom