Woman, cant live with em cant live without em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with a friendly hello.
big_smile.png

She just must of had things in the past happen to her to make her say that. Just give her time.

Quote:
If you read the post i explained why it could not be in person....so that was the next best thing. and we all use email everyday multiple times here at work not stalkish at all!

Quote:
If you read the post i explained why it could not be in person....so that was the next best thing. and we all use email everyday multiple times here at work not stalkish at all!

Ok, sorry I reread. We don't know her circumstances.
She may feel she is being watched, either by the boss, a
very jealous boyfriend/husband. And the latter can be VERY
scary. Been a relationship myself, a lifetime ago, where if you
spoke/looked/talked,etc....about any one at work, I could end
up, well, I'll just stop there.
I advise to not take it personal!
and maybe not describe her or anyone else as "good looking"

"inappropriate and unacceptable for a professional environment"
Again, Enough said

Hopefully in the near future i am able to say hello in person, and your right its wrong to refere to her as good looking, man it does make me sick what the perverted middle age men i work with talk of. I just put my headphones on....

Quote:
would have no way of knowing, whats wrong with a friendly hello

How you said hello is what im wondering...

You didn't take a shirtless pic of yourself in the mirror all flexing your muscles or somethin and attach it to the email did you? Just kiddin...kinda.

But, that's really all you said, an innocent hello and a simple FB question, and she responded like that? Then who'd wanna be work buddies with her anyway? Send her a warm, happy email virus welcoming her aboard! Oh, and remind her that fridays are Hawaiian shirt day!

Or respond with this..Haha!

"Sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays!"

Best movie ever...

Quote:
would have no way of knowing, whats wrong with a friendly hello

How you said hello is what im wondering...

You didn't take a shirtless pic of yourself in the mirror all flexing your muscles or somethin and attach it to the email did you? Just kiddin...kinda.

But, that's really all you said, an innocent hello and a simple FB question, and she responded like that? Then who'd wanna be work buddies with her anyway? Send her a warm, happy email virus welcoming her aboard! Oh, and remind her that fridays are Hawaiian shirt day!

Or respond with this..Haha!

"Sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays!"

Best movie ever...

lau.gif
gig.gif
LOL! this is why i love posting on BYC...you get such a range of responses...from one of the first ones seeing it as completly unexceptable to you who think the complete opposite.

Gave me a good laugh thanks.. works fun today.

and yes that is all i said, was hello welcome! and is she used FB so i could add her. Lol....guess that isnt happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom