Woman, cant live with em cant live without em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbourget

Songster
11 Years
Apr 4, 2008
CT
This is actually a favorite Jamey Johnson song of mine, lol i started humming it as i thought of that title, but heres the whacky deal i just went thru

After weeks of hearing how "good looking" the new employee is here at work, i decided to email her and welcome her to the group, and seeing that we are both 20 years old...asked her is she uses FB in the email. Now keep in mind some of you may know i work with a bunch of cranky old men and this is a rare hiring LOL...and i work in the Lab, and she is in the offices that have not yet moved to our new location. this was reason for email and not face to face. (wich i wouldnt have done because i would have got to see her in person by now)
tongue.png

So she replies...well heck i will just copy And paste it...

Mr. Joshua Bourget

Please note that your request is inappropriate and unacceptable for a professional environment; I am sure you understand.

Regards,
Rachel Barrett

lau.gif
I had to get a good laught out of it, i have never heard of ANY 20 year old talk like this but so be it. I was just welcoming her to the company and i guess she feels her job is very important and doesnt have time for chit chat with the co workers..
tongue2.gif

Silly women.
bun.gif

Aw, give her a chance. She probably had some really bad experience previously.

(Men, can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em)

Last edited:
lol.png
Yeah...well her trainee is a real nut. i actually feel bad for her lol. i can tell she is allready rubbed off on this new girl.

Last edited:
Asking that level of personal information is a justifable means of termination from a job. So she was completely in the right.

Asking if somebody uses FB is grounds for being fired? well thank goodness my boss isnt that up tight.

She probably thought you were hitting on her. It happens a lot more often than you'd think.

Quote:
Men. Can't live with 'em. You can shoot 'em, but then you've got to drag the body to a suitable hiding place.

Nope, i wasnt hitting on her at all, i have a girlfriend of 3 years
smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

This is why I have chickens
smile.png

Lmao. chickens wont bring you home the bacon !!
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom