woman killed at seaworld

How awful. I just read the link. My sister and parents were there in November and they really enjoyed sea World. My sister always wanted to be a dolphin trainer. I will be saying a prayer for the trainer and their family. I see people are making all kinds of comments that are taking away from the focus of the fact that the trainer was killed.
sad.png

How sad.. Yes, its his second victim....
sad.png

you'd THINK they would have gotten the hint after the first person was found dead...
THose poor whales go CRAZY in those small pools.. Whales are the 3rd smartest creatures on the planet.. ( 1: Humans... 2: Primates... 3: Whales/dolphins... 4: Pigs..
tongue.png
)
Plus..they are called killer whales for a reason.. IMO....they have a high prey drive.. Look at how they are in the wild..how they torment and toss around the seals before they eat them..
Did he eat her?? ooh god..
th.gif

Last edited:
I wonder what they do with the whale now??...
it looks like he is seperated from the pod...

the video didnt spesify if she was actiaully eatin all we know is she fell in nthe take and dies and was attacked by the whale

in my oppionin they should release the whale into the wild if they can

Last edited:
Quote:
i agree..............and pigs are 4th .....hummmmmmmmmmm LOL

frankley , she was one brave woman. i would be soooo scared to get in a pool with them.

I feel bad for the whale & the trainer. It's sad to think that we as human beings assume we can control anything we desire too. Then, when unfortunate things like this happen, it will eventually wind up going back on the "big bad whale"... He should have known better, right
tongue.gif
I will not go to those types of places because I don't think they should be in captivity like that - it is totally unnatural... Don't even get me started on the circus
he.gif
Sorry, for the rant! I do feel terrible for the trainer & her family...

I don't think that any whale species should be kept in captivity.

Whales are highly intelligent and are used to living in a very enriched environment called "the ocean". There is no way that habitat could be recreated in captivity. Not that they even try. If a human were kept 24/7 in a small, empty, blue room, with only enough space to make a few paces in, it would be deemed extremely cruel. Any sentient being would snap under those circumstances!
sad.png

Quote:
I know..but i dont think that he would survive... after being captive for so long... maybe even born captive... so... i dont think he can go back to the wild..
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom