Won this on Ebay

Quote:
Use auctionsniper.com. I works and only cost .25 cents for only the auctions you win. I will see something on ebay I like, but it ends it 3 or 4 days. I go to auctionsniper, put in my maximun bid I 'm willing to pay, and 5 seconds before the auction ends it puts in a bid for me at whatever the current bid is. If the price goes over my max, they will send you an email asking if you want to up your maximum bid. If you don't increase your bid or you don't win it, you don't pay.
Between my DW and I we have used auctionsniper hundreds of times and have only "lost" auctions a couple of times to higher last second bids. It works awesome. You don't get in bidding war like you do with the ebay auto bidder, you don't have to constantly watch it and wait at the computer. Best 25 cents I ever spent when I use ebay.

Aloha,
Cory

Also concur. It's like having a bot bid for you...except that some of those ebay scum have bot bidders as well to UP the prices on you.

Thanks Cyn, I can't wait and I hope they have a safe trip. We are dealing with some ice right now, luckily we haven't lost power yet. Towns 30 miles north have been without power since yesterday morning. I have a few eggs in the bator now due Weds. So it will be ready when your eggs get here. I'm not sure about when the candler will make it here, where it is located probably has been hit harder than we have, so we will see.

If you have a battery backup, a UPS type unit, you could hook it up to the bator. That's what I do when I'm incubating. That way if you lose power for a little while, it will continue to operate the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom