Wonderful BYC Experience

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvmychickas, Sep 1, 2010.

1. luvmychickas

luvmychickas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I just wanted to share this with you guys because sometimes I wonder if there are any good people left in this world then I get hope again. Last September cjexotic was pre-selling silkie hatching eggs. I ordered and paid for some patridge eggs and they were going to ship I think in October or November. I contacted CJ and asked if I could wait until spring because it would be easier. So fast forward to about a month ago. For some reason it popped into my head that I don't think I ever got those hatching eggs. Life got busy and I just completely forgot. So I contact CJ and ask if they were ever sent. After a few PM's we figured out they weren't and then I couldn't remember if I had ordered 6 or 12 eggs. Well the next day CJ put 14 partridge silkie eggs in the mail for me. They are now under my broody polish hen, since my silkie hen went un-broody after I received the eggs [​IMG] I had paid through paypal so I found the receipt, but CJ never asked for any proof. Almost a year later, the eggs I had paid for and forgot about were at my post office no questions asked. I know the money from the hatching eggs that are sold go to CJ's OH's medical bills. So if anyone wants any quality silkie eggs, please contact cjexotic. I just thought I would share this with you guys, especially for people like me who wonder if there are any good people left in this world and then this happens. So thank you CJ I can't tell you how much I appreciated this [​IMG]

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

[​IMG]

3. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Cj is a wonderful person to deal with [​IMG]

4. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Thank you all for such great support. I could not do it without great BYC people also. So thank you again and all of you supporters.

silkieluver_07: How is it going long time no hear. Sure wish you shipped would love some of your birds. I wanted the buff trio you had but I just
    can not travel with my OH so ill. YOu know that is when something would happen. Glad to hear from you.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  5. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Actually Cj I am doing pretty well, aside from putting our cat to sleep today. [​IMG] I actually am thinking about shipping birds this fall and I'll be going through my growout pens soon. I'll be putting auctions up in the next couple months or so. [​IMG]

6. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Glad you are doing great. Please let me know when you put up an auction.

Here is a great place to order your boxes from.

http://cjsilkies.com/matthewsoakridgefarmboxes.htm

also in case you are not aware. Shipping within Pa you can ship priority mail no matter how old or young the bird. Outside Pa other than day old is express mail only.

7. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Thankyou for the info! I feel that shipping express would be the best though unless it was to another person in PA/MD/WV

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by