wondering about breed of duck?

Love that expression! So cute and fuzzy!

@Miss Lydia can u tell me little about crested
@samducklover are you giving your ducklings any extra nutritional support like B complex vits or brewers yeast? Can you post an up to date pic.

Crested ducks can have neurological problems the fluff of feather on top of their heads means that underneath the skull is open except for a fatty layer of skin. I know there is a better way of describing but that is it for me. It makes them awful adorable with that lil puff of feathers but can have lasting health problems head tilting included. Or they can over come and lead normal lives too. We have had many stories of both. But if you'll go up to the advanced search at top of page and type in crested ducks you can do alot of reading and get well informed. There are other vitamins that can help with this Vit E is one.

@Sarkchick just treated 2 of her ducklings for wry neck using herbs so she may give you what worked for her. They weren't crested but they were doing the head tilt.

@Tevyes Dad has a crested duck maybe he can help with this. and @Spyderk117 has one too.

Beside head tilt any other symptoms going on?

Back
Top Bottom