Wonder's story. Chapter four!

Chapter three
I was losing hope when I heard a voice not of a chicken chattering away "no don't leave!". Confused I responded " are you talking to me?" "Yes, don't leave me, I can't bear to see another animal die" it continued, "after my brothers died I was the saddest gerbil in the world,and I can't bear to see you die" So with all my effort I pulled through. I didn't know this " gerbil",but I had a feeling he was right For a long while the gerbil named Oak by his mother, but not the big pullet,talked about his life and told me stories. I was standing up and peeping when the big pullet came in, and took me away from my first friend.

Oak,or Devil:
37401_dsci0008.jpg

(not the best pic.)

Chapter four
The walk outside was very cold but soon I was warm with the other chicks. The other chicks were busy playing and sleeping but when they saw me they told me to come join them and play with them,but I wanted to sleep so,I cuddled up with another pullet. Later I could see our true colors,well color. We were all black,with a bit of sheen to the roosters feathers. There were two,the same number for the pullets. Oh boy, it's going to be fun in four months.

Back
Top Bottom