Wonky chick, wobbly and one eye closed!

The chick is so cute! I hate seeing such cute and tiny animals in pain.

Like the others said, give it some vitamins or sugar water. You can buy some at a farming supply store or research which foods you can give to chicks that have good vitamins.

About to head back with a cool apple sauce/water/dash of apple cider vinegar mix. Wish me luck!

Still going as of this evening, not any better but not any worse. Have no idea if it’s eaten or drunk itself today, spood fed it some water/chick starter/watermelon smooshed up. Talking like 1ml. Produce shop didn’t have electrolytes, human ones ok? I’ll have to see what I can get b vitamin wise
Human electrolytes are o.k. Pedialyte (for infants/children) or diluted Gatorade for a couple of days.
The watermelon sounds good too.

Hope she perks up soon.

so little Wonky is improving! SDtill slight scissor beak, Wobblies and one eye closed but is able to stand a little bit without flopping over too much. Mum is a bit rough so I think it is a injury sadly. Hoping for more improvement.

so little Wonky is improving! SDtill slight scissor beak, Wobblies and one eye closed but is able to stand a little bit without flopping over too much. Mum is a bit rough so I think it is a injury sadly. Hoping for more improvement.
Glad the she is improving:)
Were you able to get some vitamins?

Back
Top Bottom