1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Won't Take My Reply Post?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by N F C, Sep 2, 2014.

1. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    I just tried to post a reply to a thread and it said I already submitted it. But I didn't, it's still just sitting there in edit mode. I can preview my reply but I can't submit it. Tried several times but can't get my reply to "take".

Are we having issues again? Anyone else having problems?

2. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
    Copy reply to your clipboard. Sign-out, empty cache. Sign back-in paste reply into editing box, try preview/submit, again. :fl

3. jonalisa

jonalisa Codswallop!

May 28, 2013
    NH
    My Coop
    That happens to me all the time when I access the mobile site with my tablet.

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We're seeing similar reports and are trying to determine the cause and a fix: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/921774/slow-writing-and-missed-letters-and-spaces

Please reply with all the following:

1) Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
    2) Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
    3) Have you tried a different browser (we suggest Google Chrome or Firefox)?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by