• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

billybobjoe

Hatching
May 12, 2015
On this mothers day i got 6 chicks to take care of. a lot of work, but very fun. I am from Eugene Oregon. I cant wait till they grow up and i am planning on a lot of work. :) cya

~bbj~

poll here if you have more than 6 chicks

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Congrats on your chicks! Good luck with them. You have joined the right place for finding out info on raising them.

On this mothers day i got 6 chicks to take care of. a lot of work, but very fun. I am from Eugene Oregon. I cant wait till they grow up and i am planning on a lot of work. :) cya

~bbj~

poll here if you have more than 6 chicks
"did you see the rose that grew from the concrete, proving that natures law was wrong. It learned to walk without having feet, funny it seams but by keeping its dreams it learned to breath. all hail the rose that grew from the concrete when no one else even cared" ~Tupac Shakur~

Glad you joined the flock
ya.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My chickens aren't chicks any longer, but I do have 25 hens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined our community!

Congratulations on your new chicks! I don't have any young chicks right now, but I do have over twenty adult/teenaged birds.

Back
Top Bottom