Woopieeeeee!!! Can i get a Woot, Woot?!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SilverStar, Jun 12, 2009.

1. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Happy Friday, the weekend's here, everyone enjoy!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SilverStar

SilverStar Songster

May 4, 2009
    california
    You folks are awsome!! I am totaly feelin the love!! [​IMG]

3. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Quote:[​IMG]

The other night when we were covering many hours of severe weather, the warnings finally stopped after almost 6 hours straight. Without even thinking, I said on the air "can we get a woot?!" And again, without thinking, our on air guy was wooting all over the place! If our boss was listening, he would have thought we lost our minds. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4. SilverStar

SilverStar Songster

May 4, 2009
    california

The other night when we were covering many hours of severe weather, the warnings finally stopped after almost 6 hours straight. Without even thinking, I said on the air "can we get a woot?!" And again, without thinking, our on air guy was wooting all over the place! If our boss was listening, he would have thought we lost our minds. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

[​IMG]

5. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love summer... [​IMG]

6. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.

Are you a weather person? radio? tv?

My weather guy has a blog and I like to keep his life interesting. [​IMG]
    I even brought him a frozen chicken to bring home and make. He said it was the best chicken he's ever had.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  7. SilverStar

SilverStar Songster

May 4, 2009
    california
    Quote:Me too!! and so do my chickens [​IMG]

8. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    I am not a weather person, but I work at a radio station and when severe weather hits, I am the one that comes in to monitor the weather wire and takes phone calls from frantic/stupid people. We are small market so we don't technically have a "weather" guy. It is just whoever is on call at the time. Weather fascinates me, so it would actually be my dream job.

9. TriciaHowe

TriciaHowe Mother Hen

Nov 11, 2008
    Trenton, FL
    [​IMG]
    DD comes home from her school trip to DC tonight!! [​IMG]

10. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Last school Friday! We get out of school this upcoming Wednesday! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: