Woopieeeeee!!! Can i get a Woot, Woot?!

Happy Friday, the weekend's here, everyone enjoy!!!!!
woot.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
frow.gif

The other night when we were covering many hours of severe weather, the warnings finally stopped after almost 6 hours straight. Without even thinking, I said on the air "can we get a woot?!" And again, without thinking, our on air guy was wooting all over the place! If our boss was listening, he would have thought we lost our minds. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Quote:
frow.gif

The other night when we were covering many hours of severe weather, the warnings finally stopped after almost 6 hours straight. Without even thinking, I said on the air "can we get a woot?!" And again, without thinking, our on air guy was wooting all over the place! If our boss was listening, he would have thought we lost our minds. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

gig.gif

Quote:
frow.gif

Are you a weather person? radio? tv?

My weather guy has a blog and I like to keep his life interesting.
tongue.png

I even brought him a frozen chicken to bring home and make. He said it was the best chicken he's ever had.

Last edited:
I am not a weather person, but I work at a radio station and when severe weather hits, I am the one that comes in to monitor the weather wire and takes phone calls from frantic/stupid people. We are small market so we don't technically have a "weather" guy. It is just whoever is on call at the time. Weather fascinates me, so it would actually be my dream job.

Back
Top Bottom